Hi newbie and first audi a2

NinjaA2

Hi new to forum just got a audi a2 1.6 sport fsi in blue and its great, few things 2do but love the forum and how to's on here!!

What's the popular mods to do to these can u unlock anything with vag com?

Welcome!
Theres not much you can do with vcds.

I would suggest turning off the window drop feature or you may end up with a wet car one day if you sit on the remote.

You can switch on the anti hijack feature too, locks the doors at around 10mph

Hi and welcome common changes via vagcom are- the beep on locking---double press to unlock all openings---anti hijack function(locking at 10mph) as for physical mods the hecko wind deflectors are popular as it stops the helicopter sound whilst driving with a window open. cheers mike

Welcome, there is plenty of help and information on here for just what you are asking.

The problem is that there is so much that it is often very difficult to find specific help, so please don't worry about asking questions, even if they have already been answered on here, we will always do what we can to help and Spike seems to be able to find any previous posts at the drop of a hat.

I have not yet met him and I would have suspected that he was a robot if he was not such a nice guy too!!

So post away and we will help where we can.

As has Paul has said, there is not a lot of changes that can be done via VCDS, especially if you have heard of or experienced the magic of VCDS on the more modern Audis.
They have lots of useful settings, I had an A1 for a couple of years and lost count of how many things you could do with VCDS. Even the ability to switch on things like "Hill Hold Assist" (a £100 extra that you can do for free with VCDS), "Needle Swoop", turning on the fog light on the side of the vehicle that the wheel turns towards when cornering at night, etc. etc. But since the technology of the A2 was designed in the late 90s it didn't quite have the setting options of the current Audis.

Steve B

Another new FSI member this weekend

What you got to do on yours, I have a couple of bits on mine to sort as well

Another new FSI member this weekend ��

What you got to do on yours, I have a couple of bits on mine to sort as well
Yh ours is a blue 04 plate 1.6fsi it's nice condition but has a few niggles that I'm trying to sort, but it's her car and she wants parking sensors and auto dimming mirror which can be done! I own a octy Vrs and done many things to that

Yh ours is a blue 04 plate 1.6fsi it's nice condition but has a few niggles that I'm trying to sort, but it's her car and she wants parking sensors and auto dimming mirror which can be done! I own a octy Vrs and done many things to that

Funny they are the two things my Mrs wants as well, hopefully I will sort sensors next week and mirror when I can track one down.

Back