How do I return my rear seats to their normal position?

arallsopp

Howdo,

I moved house last weekend, and stubby joined the fun with her rear seats folded down. Now that I'm done ferrying things, and want to switch back to ferrying people, how on earth do I get the rear seats back to upright?

Currently the backs of both seats are folded forwards to a near horizontal. By pulling the catch at the back of each, I can fold both seats up and over, exposing the brace underneath, but I can't for the life of me work out how to get them upright again.

Both seem pretty much wedged down, and I don't want to break anything. They've not had any great load on them, as we don't really use the rear seats, and she only carried a strimmer in the move.

Please help :)

Andy.

hello
you really have to put your knee and your full wait on the side were the headrest are, you have tot do this untill your hear a little click and then they should go up again.
that's the way i did it
hopefully it works with u
greetings Sam

Howdo,

I moved house last weekend, and stubby joined the fun with her rear seats folded down. Now that I'm done ferrying things, and want to switch back to ferrying people, how on earth do I get the rear seats back to upright?

Currently the backs of both seats are folded forwards to a near horizontal. By pulling the catch at the back of each, I can fold both seats up and over, exposing the brace underneath, but I can't for the life of me work out how to get them upright again.

Both seem pretty much wedged down, and I don't want to break anything. They've not had any great load on them, as we don't really use the rear seats, and she only carried a strimmer in the move.

Please help :)

Andy.

First press it down real strong. Use all your weight;)
Both ends must snap in ("pling!") Than push down the leans and do it up in normal position.
There are cases, where it does not work or not verry simple. (Problems known)

Last edited:
Back