How many A2 are made since audi started it>>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoman

As I am a curious person I would like to know *(maybe somebody here knows) how many A2 s are made since Audi started this project.
From the man at our local dealer *(Alkmaar The Netherlands) I heard that it was probaly the most uncommon car they have sold and that Audi never made any profit on it because the number is so low compared to the A class Mercedes.
But how many have been made and how many are sold in the different countries??[8D][:eek:)]:)

Jeff Huisman
2000 A2 petrol with all thinkeble options :)

Stuart I honestly think thats impossble.
To find all the A2 owners as a ;ot of cars in this price range here in continental Europe are company owned our lease cars.*(mine is privatly owned by my wife :D[:p]

I have been sticking a note about this A2 club on another A2 which I passed regarly on my morning jogging routine.
But I have not heard from him or her ever since.
So that also means that some A2 owners are not intrested in a cyber club like this one.
I hope I can get the saterday of from my brother as we own our firm toghether so I can meet some of the other A2 owners but so far I still dont know for sure if I can make it the 19th of feb.

Jeff Huisman

Compared to the number of produces we do not get a lot of the owners here than [8D]

In vergleich mit der zalh des gemachten Audi A2 wir kreigen nicht viel leute am diesen internet seite[}:)]

Jeff Huisman

yoyoman you german is good
yoyoman Dein Deutsch ist gut
wollen wir mal ein treffen starten mit holändischen und deutschen a2 fan's
i have friends in Assens's
and i live in duisburg that is 45 m form the dutch border what you think ???

Thomas Giblin

I do think thats a terrific idea some sunday in spring somewhere in the Aachen area of course all English A2 s are welcome as wel

Jeff Huisman

Sounds good to me, a meeting in Holland or Germany, i do think going to the A2 social in the UK will be a bit expensive.

'08/'02 A2 1.4 TDI, Ebony black, DIS, Cruise Control, sportseats, open sky system, 16"wheels

There are obviously so many 1000's of other A2 owners out there and we've only scratched the surface with this forum and the club...can anyone think of any ways to make other A2 owners aware of the forum/club?

Also - If you are thinking of organising your own A2 social, if you keep me in the loop, I'll post whatever details you want on the A2OC website.

2001 TDI SE, Open Sky System, 16" six spoke alloys, Kenwood Mask CD.
Please support the A2OC & Forum: www.Audi-A2.co.uk/support.htm

Maybe we could have an A2 racing night in london, some empty street (a big one), we will have girls, girls, girls oh and a few cars too :D, and we would all compete to see who is the better driver because all cars are pretty much even for accell and top speed so its who can race the car the best, then the cops will come and we will all split up in all diffenrt directions and run, sorry got F&F on the brain hehe, but it would be cool though.

OOOW OOOOW, I got it we can have a hide and seek type of thing going , we all go hide around london and someone in another ~A2 has to find us, you know like the Corsa advert, I will be the one who drive up the ramp and jumps into the dust bin,...damn just gave away my hiding place, gotto think of another now [V].

1.4SE petrol 2001, Dark interior, Sat cloth, Brilliant Silver, 3 spoke Steering wheel, Rear electric windows and Panasonic MR555 stereo, Panasonic 8CD changer, 10 speakers (2 extra 13" 190 watt each.)

1.4TDiSE 2002, Biege interior, Brilliant Black, Concert II.

Not at all I am serious about the whole venue, the hide and seek part though, can you just imagine how wicked that would be we all go hide around a town then someone has to find us, just like the Corsa advert, i have always wanted to do that.

P.S. The Girls would be apreciated too :D:D:D

1.4SE petrol 2001, Dark interior, Sat cloth, Brilliant Silver, 3 spoke Steering wheel, Rear electric windows and Panasonic MR555 stereo, Panasonic 8CD changer, 10 speakers (2 extra 13" 190 watt each.)

1.4TDiSE 2002, Biege interior, Brilliant Black, Concert II.

What? Am I missing something here? Is this new code, like the TESCO's topic?

Kaine

A2 1.4Tdi SE | black | red leather | Concert | Open Sky | A2OC Stickers x2

Are there any plans for a meet in the UK ?

2002, 1.4, azure blue, 2 tone leather, concert II single cd. Member of A2OC site.

Mal2002-do you mean in addition to the Feb 2003 social?

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

yes, if european owners can hold locals ones im sure us Brits could organize something

2002, 1.4, azure blue, 2 tone leather, concert II single cd. Member of A2OC site.

something in central england that way more people can make it.

well leave it a few years and with coastal erosion........

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Hi Guys and Girls,

we are definitley coming over to GB in Feb.; its not that expensive with the ferry from Holland.
I think we could then in Feb organise a meet back here on the mainland. Stuart can give us sonme tips on how to organise it and we could find a spot that would be easy to reach for most ( and have lots of girls !! and maybe even the odd street race: an FSI 1.6 against a 1.2 ( Friedo : you against me man))

Maybe its also possible to find people to sponsor these types of meets..Audi of AA ( in Germany ADAC)

I would volunteer my free servicesto help organise a meeting here.
I have spoken to a few other A2 owners here who would love to be part of the club but whos english is not up to it. Stuart maybe it is possible to set up the forum in other languages...you could use those languages where the most A2 owners are.

Good news after 8 times in the garage it looks like they have finally fixed the problem with my A2. ( although they don't know exactly what the problem was; they seem to have done something right the last visit.)
Have a nice weekend,
filled with sun,fun and lots of driving ( even if its just to TESCO)

Thomas Giblin

Can I ask a stupid question - are there any female members of this forum?

I know everyone wants socials in other locations, but the Feb social is just the first - not everyone can be satisfied at once. As soon as this one is confirmed a success, then a central England and/or European one will start to be organised for later in 2003.

2001 TDI SE, Open Sky System, 16" six spoke alloys, Kenwood Mask CD.
Please support the A2OC & Forum: www.Audi-A2.co.uk/support.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back