How much!?!?

I am just as surprised by how high this is going. I understand that this is the rare bench type but you can get a re-trim for £600.

A re trim for £600 wouldn't get you lumbar supports though

I paid £700 about a year ago for the red leather including red leather controls kit and door cards and I px my black cloth Sports interior. It's a case of if you want it you will get it regardless of price. Leather seats do seem to have a premium price.

Got a quote for £ 1100 to retrim all seats with leather but vinyl backs. So the price paid was fair

As you say, a fair price for seats in very good condition (although the price both of the seats and a re-trim are still a surprise to me!)

Are you changing your door cards to match the seats or staying with the original grey? I've been looking out for a set of grey leather seats for mine because I thought that black ones wouldn't seem right with grey cards so would be interested in seeing how yours looks if you've not changed from grey - is a new album in the making?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,
I was not going to get the new seats retrimmed as they are in very good condition.
With the gear shift gaiter and steering wheel being black and a black and grey dash it all looks good. I do wonder about the handbrake gaiter though. Will post up some more photos when I've cleaned and fed the seats over the weekend. All my other interior trim is grey...where would you stop?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back