I am 6 foot 3 inches tall............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zishan03

will the A2 be big enough for me?
I know different people have different body dimensions but any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks alot

Yes it's especially if fitted with seat raisers (in lowest position!) as it's a very tall car!

Best to go and sit in one really!

Lukas

First A2 1.2 TDI in UK
Style pack + Chorus + Advance pack + winter wheels + iRiver MP3CD

Hi,

I am 1,90 meters, and I fit perfectly in the A2. Last month I sat in the new A8 and I noticed (and told the dealer) that the headroom in the A2 is considerably larger then in the A8.

Maybe you should visit the dealer and try one for size !

Dennis de Held

Amulet Red 1.4 Tdi

I think you will fit...

Some think I am genius,
Others just can't think...

But I only know what Meters are, so I don't know how tall you are, I guess very tall...

Some think I am genius,
Others just can't think...

No problems. A friend of mine (6ft 3') and I shared driving during the three peaks challenge last year (980miles in total). He found the car no problem and pretty comfortable. He thought the cars footwell would be too small as he usually finds his knees the problem rather than his head in small cars. But fortunately the A2 is a bit of a tardis!!

Kaine

----------------------------------------------------------
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie

I'm 6ft2 and have no problems driving the A2. I usually have problems with my knees hitting the steering wheel - but no such problems in this car due to the fully adjustable stering wheel.

1.4SE petrol in Merlot Red, Biege interior, 16" 5 spoke alloys, DIS, Open Sky, Elec rear windows.

Yep-I'm 6ft 2' and about 19 stone and fitted my A2 without a problem. More room in the front than my SEAT Leon, but I had the seat right back so no room behind me.

If four up on a regular basis then do try the drivers seat forward a bit as that does make a huge difference.

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back