I finally have an a2!

roc-a-rhol

A2OC Donor
Wales
hi all... A few days back i posted in the 'general' section about the a2 i was about to buy,and well, I bought it!

im now the proud owner of a 1.4tdi se in a funny island green colour (even tho the picture looks more crystal blue) really happy so far, and I hope to enjoi it for a long time to come!

drew

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 298
Well done mate & congratulations! :D
I've been following your thread which I enjoyed reading and I'm sure you won't look back, By the way Snap!!!! as I have the same colour (though the log book does say its BLUE) in a 1.4tdi se but it is one year older!!! Man I'm jealous as I WANT those aero wipers, the 51 plate have the older ones.:(

Anyway may you enjoy the car for many years to come.......All the best

Ps. Car looks in "MINT" condition as they say lol :cool:

Regards,

Mohammad (Mo)

cheers mo. the aero wiper is massive... Took me by surprise when I switched it on this morning... just wasnt expecting it.

i plan on making my first mod over the weekend by fitting an auxiliary out. I did the same on my previous car and i think the result looked really good. I managed to remove the cigarette lighter and fit a nice outlet in the gap, but that was in a renault with flimsy panels. I think it's gonna be tougher in the audi!

image.jpg

Must of taken you aback from the sound of it :)
Im sure they guys on the fourm will be able to assist/advise you about the auxiliary should thegoing get tough!!! As this place is a Mountain of Gold for information on the A2's Mind you Im still discovering after joining recently after a six month look around...Im going to change my breake pads so was just looking to see which one peps on the forum recommend...

Congrats, got to love the little Audi's, or "roller-skate" as my Mrs calls mine. Fab motors.

my wife has kindly labelled mine as, "a hairdressers car" and a "girly" colour.

i like it though. im gonna try and get a better photo which shows how green it actually is!

Back