I found all the missing A2's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaine

Past Member
Hi all,

I now know why I dont see many A2's around my neck of the woods. There all in London!!
Just been down for the weekend, and it was like an A2 fest. They were almost as common as the A-Class (well maybe not). Also, nobody acknowledged my friendly flash/wave that I thought was compulsory when passing another owner. The most common colour I saw was black. :)

Kaine

A2 1.4Tdi SE | black | red leather | Concert | Open Sky | A2OC Stickers x2

I think that all the A2's in Norfolk must drive between Norwich and Cromer because that's when I see most other A2's-and there isn't many to start with. I suppose they think the same when they see me!.

Saw another one today but the were too quick to see me and I was too slow to flash at them.....darn coat keeps getting caught!.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

I live in central London, and I think I have seen about half a dozen since the A2 was launched! Are you sure it wasn't the same black car each time!

LMAO [:p], I have seen quite a few A2's recently within the past 2-3weeks I am in NW London, the last one I saw was a silver one on the A40 friday night it was funny cos we were in separate lane, I was in the far left he was in the middle, and every time I caught upto him or over took his lane, he seemed to take it as an opportunity to race up as fast as he can past me, lol it was so funny cos the traffic was moving at literaly 15mph and he left huge gaps so he caught get a good burst of accelertation in there hehe, it was like he was saying look mines faster than yours hehe [:I] (I think he had a TDI).

Audi A2 1.4SE 2001, Brilliant Silver, Rear electric windows and Panasonic MR555 (rubbish) stereo, 2 extra 13" 190watt speakers (plus the standard 8 from audi).

I also live in NW London - had a nightmare getting home on the A40 on Friday night. Didn't see any other A2s though! To be honest, I hardly ever see any anywhere. I'm still sticker spotting in the hope that one day I'll see a fellow A2OC member though!!

2001 TDI SE, Open Sky System, 16" six spoke alloys, Kenwood Mask CD.
Please support the A2OC & Forum: www.Audi-A2.co.uk/support.htm
New address of this forum: www.A2OC.net (Coming soon)

Was in SW London. Maybe it was the same black A2, however saw a few Silver, and 1 blue.
Oon the topic of London traffic, took me 1 hour 30mins to get from Tooting to the A40 Junction north of Kew Bridge (20ish miles). It then took me 1hr 50mins (yes only 20 minutes longer) to get to Telford (about 150ish miles)
My hat goes off to everyone who can drive there regularly.

Kaine

A2 1.4Tdi SE | black | red leather | Concert | Open Sky | A2OC Stickers x2

kekeke, I see so many A2's these days, mainly on the road before the turning to Greenford Road, and sometimes I see a few travelling up Preston Road, hehe I see there is an owner at the botton of preston road, lol might pop bye and say hello (they be like who the heck are you:D), What part NW you live Stuart, I'm in wembley, see quite a few in wembley these days, and down at Brent Cross.

BTW does anyone know what was wrong with the A40 last friday, that was just not funny it was proper solid, lol traffic moved so slow I could of jogged home quicker (from Uxbridge), smoe people just seemed to have enough and mounted the grass and just sat there in their cars watching us fools trying to get through the air tight traffic, hehe felt like joining em, ya know to save petrol n'all.

Audi A2 1.4SE 2001, Brilliant Silver, Rear electric windows and Panasonic MR555 (rubbish) stereo, 2 extra 13" 190watt speakers (plus the standard 8 from audi).

(With apologies to the majority of readers, who do not live in London.)

There was a serious accident on the Greenford flyover, which was closed by police.

Chivers ':)'
'02 A2 1.4TDi SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back