i was just wondering if.................

manhattan$

Past Member
:rolleyes:

audi ever released the a2 sport in either special edition colours misano red with silver leather interior?

or in avus silver with red leather interior?

has anyone on here actually seen this colour combination on an a2?

if they WERE released, i want one! :D £££

You can get A2's with red, blue or cream leather or upholstery seats, there was probably some other options too, it was an option when the car was ordered, so i'm sure they are out there, but you may spend half your life looking for one!!!!! It took me a good 3-4 months to find a standard FSI with open-sky, and I still had to travel 2 hours to get it!

Rocking horse poo comes to mind...

thanks dude,i know about the rocking horse thing with the a2,im still looking for the right a2 tdi sport.

i know the tt s-line was a special edition in those colour combinations,but just wondered if the a2 was available in special edition colours?

ive seen amulet red a2's and akoya silver ones but never seen a misano/avus one.

Misano was available on the 'Colour Storm' models in 2005 but I'm not sure about a contrasting silver leather interior.

Cheers Spike

The "special edition" colours were a £1,500 option and leather was about £1,000 if I remember rightly.

Shaf

Back