I'm back....

Bargepower

A2OC Donor
....sort of.
I'm home again after god knows how long in hospital with blood poisoning - not a lot of fun when you're allergic to antibiotics.
It's going to be a few weeks before I'm back at work or ploughing up and down the motorways, though.
Thanks to everyone for their cards and good wishes, they were much appreciated (more by the domestic management than me, as I was out of it for ages).
I'll be on the forum for a little while most days, Katie permitting! I'm not sure if she's playing nurse or jailer at the moment.

This post has made my day - very, very worried to hear that the big fella was struck down with something so serious. You've been more fortunate than some who get the same thing and I hope there's no lasting effects for you.

Be good to see you again, and no, I don't want anything delivering before you ask!!

Take good care pal.

....sort of.
I'm home again after god knows how long in hospital with blood poisoning - not a lot of fun when you're allergic to antibiotics.
It's going to be a few weeks before I'm back at work or ploughing up and down the motorways, though.
Thanks to everyone for their cards and good wishes, they were much appreciated (more by the domestic management than me, as I was out of it for ages).
I'll be on the forum for a little while most days, Katie permitting! I'm not sure if she's playing nurse or jailer at the moment.

Welcome back big guy!

Welcome home on both fronts Ian.

Very pleased to hear that you are on the mend after a very serious illness. Take good care of yourself pal.

Warmest regards,

Darren & family

A huge relief to hear that you've won the battle. Take it easy - others can wear a groove in the motorway network whilst you look after yourself.

All the best,

Tom

thats great new Ian, It was only a couple of days ago that I heard via the forum that you were in hospital, really pleased that you are home and on the mend, look after yourself and take it easy
Will catch up face to face next time you are in the St Annes area
best wishes
Paul

....sort of.

That’s great news! Glad to hear you are on the mend! Get well soon and if you need anything as I’m pretty local to you let me know!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoop whoop! Congratulations buddy! glad you are feeling well enough to complain about house arrest. feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went for a very short walk from the park gate to a bench in a nice sunny spot this afternoon, then back to the car by the park gate (I'm not driving yet, the Stalag Kommandant is my chauffeur).
Absolutely knackered now. 200 yards in total and I feel like I've run a marathon. It's really annoying!

Back