I'm bored @ work, what's the most popular colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Amulet Red

Bored too...and not looking forward to the long slow drive home!

2001 TDI SE, Open Sky System, 16" six spoke alloys, Kenwood Mask CD.
A2 Owners Club: www.Audi-A2.co.uk
Have you signed up for the club social yet?

All Audis are born to be silver. Look at the prewar racing cars..beautiful. Mines' silver. Love it.:)

Come on; Own up; who bought one in Jaipur red[:eek:)]

Atlantic Blue has to be THE colour of choice, although I agree that the colour of the Auto-Union i.e Silver is the most popular, for all the right historic reasons.

Mar01 1.4A2 Open Sky, Bad electrics,odd clutch and very nasty paint effect caused by a "bug shifter", not polishable.....

First Choice is Black, however do like Silver (Classic Audi) & Amulet Red

Kaine

A2 1.4Tdi SE | black | red leather | Concert | Open Sky | A2OC Stickers x2

For those of us old enough to remember blue/black ink at school, there's no substitute for Cobalt Blue Metallic.

JR

A2 1.6 FSI, Cobalt blue, OpenSky, etc.

Has to be Merlot Red. Nothing else to say!!!!

1.4SE petrol in Merlot Red, Biege interior, 16" 5 spoke alloys, DIS, Open Sky, Elec rear windows.

Did I really see a white A2? This being possibly the effect of sunlight on silver?? Does anyone have the answer to this one?

Mar01 1.4A2 Open Sky, Bad electrics,odd clutch and very nasty paint effect caused by a "bug shifter", not polishable.....

I remember seeing a picture of a white A2 on an AUDI display stand once. I think it was on Stuarts's site somewhere?

Kaine

A2 1.4Tdi SE | black | red leather | Concert | Open Sky | A2OC Stickers x2

The A2 in white is stunning - I've never actually seen one on the roads though.
Have a look at the standard clipart gallery page 1 on my site.

2001 TDI SE, Open Sky System, 16" six spoke alloys, Kenwood Mask CD.
A2 Owners Club: www.Audi-A2.co.uk
Have you signed up for the club social yet?

It's amazing-Norfolk appears to suffer a lack of A2's on the road, soon after we got ours I saw a white A2. As Stuart says, it does look a lot better than it sounds.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

I like black the most, because the service-modul at the front and the open-sky - system are always black. So the car doesn´t look like a Harlekin.......
My second choice would be amulett-red. Just great on pictures, but haven´t seen it on the road yet.......

Greetings,
Wolfgang

2001 A2 1.4 TDI/black/open sky,sport seats, cruise controll,16" alloys, radio symphony+bose +++

Although my A2 is black for the same reason as Staen mentioned, I too think that the best Audi colour is the Cobalt Blue - my parents have an A4 in this colour.

My is silver as you can see in the mountly photos(november)in the begining i didn´t like very much but now it love it i also like azure blue
Regards Tiago
1.4 tdi - 2AOC stickers - windows xp professional(updated last mounth)

TCasaca

Dolphin Grey, (Looks very classy I think), and its nice and easy to keep clean.

Craig.

A4 1.4TDi SE (Dolphin Grey!!!) V Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back