IMPORTANT Forum Announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart_D

Past Member
Hello,

The forum has long been thought of as the A2OC's greatest asset - with it's 1,700+ members, huge repository of information and active discussion area where virtually any question can be answered very quickly.

As I discovered at the weekend at the Castle Coombe Audi Driver International Event, the A2OC is considered to be one of the major players in the UK compared to many of the other Audi related clubs that exist.

Over the next few months, there will be a number of changes being implemented to the club as well as some exciting opportunities - such as joint social events with Club-Audi and also an official members discount on Audi parts, servicing and new car sales - provided by a large Audi dealer chain.

In addition, as I have stated in the past, both this site and A2OC.net have significant costs needed to run them both which at present I am having to cover for the most part myself. I'm sure you will agree that this is slightly unfair and if we are to see any type of club expansion in the future whether this is web related, merchandise purchases or for promotional costs then something needs to be done...

For this reason, by the end of this month, this forum will be a members only benefit. Therefore anyone who has not joined the A2OC or renewed their membership will not have access to this forum at all.

I know that this decision will meet with some disapproval from some of you but unfortunately I feel that this is what is needed in order to form a more official and benefit rich club - something that those of you who have paid to join will be proud of being a member of.

If you haven't joined yet or know that your renewal is due, and wish to continue to use this forum after 1st October 2004, then please join/renew by clicking here.

Hope to continue chatting to you on the forum in the future.

Stuart.
P.S. As we approach the end of the month, forum users who are not paid members of the club will gradually become permanently locked out of the forum.

[img=left]http://www.a2forum.net/stuart.gif[/img=left]Stuart Diamond: A2OC Founder | Forum Administrator

2001 TDi SE: Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD | Front Centre Armrest | Front Centre Tray

New A2OC Website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back