in-between the speedo and rev counter

Boombip

Hey guy's and gal's

wondered if you could shine some light on this for me -

the display (in-between the speedo and rev counter) that displays the cd track number, temperature etc, keeps beeping and displaying a mph sign with the number 1 above it?

any ideas why its doing this?

any reply's would be greatly appriciated:)

thanks
alex.

There are 2 user-definable speed warnings on the A2 and you are exceeding the first one (hence the 1).

Have a read through the manual on how to adjust or cancel it.

Cheers,

Mike

thanks mike.

unfortunately my owners manual was mispalced in a recent move...

i emailed audi about 2 weeks ago to enquire if they had or knew how to replace it, but they still haven't replied...

:confused:

I'll get the part number of the manual for you - they're not expensive from the dealers - less than a tenner from memory.

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Guys,
Glasgow Audi quoted me £12.99 for the "glovebox Book" last week; I wanted an extra one....... but not at that price!

ScotAlan

thanks fellas.

Part number would be great! i'm willing to pay £13 for one, bit stuck without it really...

great stuff.

Hi Boombip,

Audi tend to update these reasonably regularly, so I don't know if mine will be the most appropriate version for you. However, the number is; 231.561.8Z0.20, and the revision date was 5.02.

In the past, for more complex Audis, I have bought an extra book so that I could have one at home, and one in the car. They have been between three and five pounds, which I thought was reasonable for a duplicate! I too would be prepared to pay more if I did not already have one!

ScotAlan

Back