indicator/hazard switch relay

chris.t

My indicator has starting acting really weird, when in use it will sometimes doubles in speed then goes back to normal. All the bulbs work ok so the only thing that i think this can be is the switch as i has a simular problem with my RS6 hazard switch last month.
so my question is, in the A2 is the hazard switch and indicator relay all in one, and are they easy to replace?
any help would be greatful

Chris

Hi again,
well had a good read today and decided that i`m going for the flasher relay, the 1 behind the little storage box. i managed to get access to it within 10 mins and bit the bullet and have ordered a new one from the dealers which i will get tomorrow, the price has gone on these, they are now £37 but as long as it sorts the indicators out its job done. Will post back with results

Well I got the flasher relay yesterday, fitted it this afternoon took all of 10 mins, and now flashers work perfect.
Thank you again for the replys. yet again it proves forums like this are priceless.

Anyone have the wiring diagram for the whole flasher/switch system? I went onto the erwin thing, paid the money, got one page, but then I am left with this wire leads to 88, this one to 219..I need the whole dang thing and you can't download the whole thing.

Anyone know where I can buy it? On paper? Or anyone have it?

Thank you,

-Marko

Moi Marko,

what's the problem with your car?

It's possible to find the diagrams online, but... to be honest, it's normally the relay that's broken.

- Bret

Back