Indicators

šnicla

Croatia
Hello to the group. My A2, 1.4 petrol, 2004 needs help. 1. The opening of the fuel cap does not work (the switch is correct). 2. When the driver's door is open, the indicator does not light up, nor does the cabin light (the lock switch was changed and was not broken). 3. the transmission gets stuck in 3rd and 5th gear. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Hello to the group. My A2, 1.4 petrol, 2004 needs help. 1. The opening of the fuel cap does not work (the switch is correct). 2. When the driver's door is open, the indicator does not light up, nor does the cabin light (the lock switch was changed and was not broken). 3. the transmission gets stuck in 3rd and 5th gear. Thanks for your help!
Hi there

For the gear issue it might be worth adjusting the gear selector cables to see whether that helps at all, though usually if they are out it makes it difficult to select gears rather than them getting stuck. This video runs through whats involved

best wishes

Justin

First two pointa are connected each other. You cam open the fuel door only whe drivers door is open and when the indication of the open door doesn't work then neither the fuel will. I have the same problem and suspect is faulty comfort unit as remote Lockheed is not working as well...

Back