insurance

nicky

hello, I have just purchased my A2 but haven't yet picked it up or insured it..
Can anyone tell me how much roughly they are to insure on a group 6 insurance it is a TDI 1.4. I have heard they are more expensive because ofthe aluminuim body frame............... I have full no claims too:D

hello, I have just purchased my A2 but haven't yet picked it up or insured it..
Can anyone tell me how much roughly they are to insure on a group 6 insurance it is a TDI 1.4. I have heard they are more expensive because ofthe aluminuim body frame............... I have full no claims too:D

Your best bit is go to one of them on line insurance places like confused .com as there need to calculate your age job post code etc so I dont think your get a correct answer here. HTH Carl

I ALWAYS run quotes through www.Confused.com this is because first time I ever used them, they saved me £1000!!!!! , yes £1000, after a little knock :eek: current insurers at the time wanted £1600, ended up paying £600 instead.

If you join our Discount Card scheme, there is a Discount upto 15% with Adrian Flux Insurance www.audiinsurance.co.uk

Though I haven't had the chance to try them as yet!

Cheers

SARGE

Last edited by a moderator:
Go on the price comparison websites. Confused, Moneysupermarket, tesco etc.

Take the top 5 quotes and approach the companies direct, you (May get a better deal by going direct, as the comparison websites charge commission regardless of what they say)

Then sign up to Quidco.com, and see if you can save yourself even more money that way. (If using quidco, follow the procedures carefully to make sure your transaction gets tracked properly)

Then after that take your A2 for a drive and enjoy it's uniqueness and personal little qualities it has over every other car out there

Back