Interior colors?

Richie.se

Was just wondering how to know what color of the interior I have? I'm going to order a front stowage console and a rear drinks holder as a christmas prestent for the little Audi... :)

Are there any side by side images of the four colors offered in the ETKA catalog?
light platinum (grey)
swing (dark grey)
twist (beige)
soul (black)

My guess is that I have the soul black parts but just to be shure before I order... Is there anyone with the "soul" and someone with the "swing" could post images of their interior? (I don't have any images of my own yet)

Then I'll have to find black seats and black roof lining ;) (anyone want to trade black seats with my beige? :))

Any images might help....

The soul black is close to teh black the stereo is.

It is very dark.
The very common dark gray is not black at all. Very different from the headunit color.
But try the search funktion as I said this before..

The soul black is close to teh black the stereo is.

It is very dark.
The very common dark gray is not black at all. Very different from the headunit color.
But try the search funktion as I said this before..

Thanks for quick response! Tried searching before questioning, resulted in 20 pages and haven't found the exact match.
Anyway, for some reason I have a Blaupunkt stereo factory fitted, but i recall from the A4 the color so I'm pretty shure I have black interior then... It's much darker than the lighter "dark gray" then :)

I might ad an image later on, thanks!

Hi Richie
Audi dealers can select the correct trim colours from the VIN / chassis number so there is no need for you to specify the colour when ordering.
Cheers Spike

Hi Richie
Audi dealers can select the correct trim colours from the VIN / chassis number so there is no need for you to specify the colour when ordering.
Cheers Spike

Sweet :) I'll ask them to check it at the time of order!

Does Audi have the possibility to edit the stored info on my car if I change stuff (like these mods mentioned)? So that if (may it never happen!) someone broke into the car trying to steal something and scratching fitted genuine parts there would be no problems with the insurance company.

I'm thinking of what happened to Skiptons Tank and if it would have been worse...

Back