interior lightning

T

TORRE

Hit there,

Several times when i drive the A2 fro my wife at a sudden the back roof light, to read some thing from the back seats, i'm sorry i don't know the correct name in English, stays on! I need to put the button on zero to be sure that i stops giving some light! Today, after a short trip also the inside
roof light for the front seats stays on... i also need to put the button on zero!

I asked my wife if she has thes same problems, because she drives daily, and she says it's not currently. Strange, anybody has got the same miny problem?

Sorry for my bad writhing, Duch and French are no problem.

Greating from Belgium

Torre

Hi Torre,

Sounds like a faulty switch problem to me. This is very unlikely to be a wiring fault, or a light fault. The trouble with tracking this type of fault down is that there are so many switches that could have failed - each door has a switch which can cause the light to come on if it is broken.

The easiest thing to do is take the car back to the dealers, if it is still under warranty. Otherwise, you'll have to get the manuals out and a multi-meter and test the functioning of each switch in turn.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Back