Is Black...White?

SnubNose

Sorry for the strange question but when I put the A2 in our garage the other evening I did not drive in quite far enough.

I closed the garage door and it caught the edge of the rear spoiler on the way down, and again on the way up (typically there was a screw head just in the wrong place!).

On closer inspection there is a white mark, I thought it was just a stress mark where it scraped the spoiler, but it appears that under the black plastic there is white plastic is this true??

Any suggestion on what to use to make a good repair on this black plastic?

yes, it is white plastic underneath. Repair? don't know. Markers have been suggested... I have a mark myself and will try and fix it at some point, probably followed by a respray in body colour....

Bret

Thanks Bret - good call!

......while I was looking at the A2OC last night I thought of the Marker Cover-Up trick.

I tried 3 different black permanent pens and it is amazing just how many different shades of black there are.

It is not as obvious as the white mark, but I will have to do a proper repair at some stage, so any other suggestions would be welcome.

Back