Is this an A2 doing its bit on Radio 1 with Taylor Swift?

That's cool, even showed it to my kids ( who don't like my car) my daughter didn't believe it was an A 2 and my son wasn't impressed , been thinking of selling it recently and getting a Passat diesel or an insignia diesel, the other option is getting her wrapped in gloss white or painted and putting on black alloys, it's currently, that denim coloured metallic blue , of which I'm no fan of , decisions decisions. Decisions :0/

That's cool, even showed it to my kids ( who don't like my car) my daughter didn't believe it was an A 2 and my son wasn't impressed , been thinking of selling it recently and getting a Passat diesel or an insignia diesel, the other option is getting her wrapped in gloss white or painted and putting on black alloys, it's currently, that denim coloured metallic blue , of which I'm no fan of , decisions decisions. Decisions :0/

When it comes to decisions, keeping an A2 is one of the easiest decisions to make.

I would not be without an A2 under any circumstances now, and after having owned literally hundreds of cars the A2 is still the best all round car you can buy.

Steve B

Back