It's Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SJ

:D Well just taken my wife to pick up her new A2 this morning, got to see it for the length of the handover and now she's gone one way and I've gone the other - her direction takes her past a Tescos and she doesn't even read the forum.

Handover was a painless affair (other than the cheque obviously) and the car looked beautifully prepared and worth the couple of months of wait.

Well here's to many a happy hour of polishing (me) and driving (wife) she might let me go in it when it needs filling up - but damn it even came with a full tank of petrol - so that might be a while then.

Thanks for all the advice in the early day of our decision making, it was nearly a Polo and I am so glad it wasn't, the A2 feels and looks so much nicer.

Top marks to the dealer though so far, our salesman was on a day off today and he came in especially to hand the car over, cos we were going to delay it until next time he was in - he didn't have to it's not even close to month end and sales figures time - so let's have a cheer for Centurion Audi in York and hope the service and after sales are as good.

I'm off to stand on the drive and wait for the two of them to come home now - bye.

1.4 SE Dolphin Grey, bench seat and winter pack - 2003 spec.

SJ

SJ-enjoy!.

But in the tradition of wetting the babies head, I suspect your wife is at this very moment parked in a tesco's carpark with a bottle of Tesco spring water.....

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back