Jacking point cover on side skirt

The front offside jacking point cover in the fitted side skirts has come out and I just cannot get it to stay in its location.

Took it to our local Audi dealer this morning - they couldn't get it to stay in place either. I was told to take it back to the Audi dealer we bought the car from in March this year!

Does anybody have the nack to get it to stay in place?

I have thought about glueing it in plce but don't want to tempt fate and the inevitable puncture!!

Thanks in advance.

A2 1.4 TDI 90bhp Sport, 2004, Cobalt Blue, Climate Control, DIS, Sport seats, Body Kit

Can't comment specifically cos don't have the body kit. but have you thought of using clear silicone, this would then make it possible to remove it and peel off the silicone if necessary.

Crystal Blue A2 TDi Sport. 17" Alloys, Climate, DIS, IceLink Plus. retro fit cruise. possible chip to come
thumb.jpg

Originally posted by JimbobA2TDiSport

Can't comment specifically cos don't have the body kit. but have you thought of using clear silicone, this would then make it possible to remove it and peel off the silicone if necessary.

Thanks Jimbob...I was thinking of "No nails" but was concerned it may be too adhesive and I'd never ger the cover off if needed. I will give this a go!
Trebor

A2 1.4 TDI 90bhp Sport, 2004, Cobalt Blue, Climate Control, DIS, Sport seats, Body Kit

Back