Jacking point covers in bodykit?

I have recently lost the front offside jacking point cover from the sill cover of the bodykit. Its a genuine Audi kit which was fitted from new and i have contacted Audi for a spare but they dont sell them seperately and the sill kit is over £300. Does anyone have a spare kicking about or is it a case of me making one? I am a panel beater and this is not too hard just time comsuming. The hole is just really annoying me now. Can you help?

I'm pretty certain that the original ones from the standard sills will fit.

Part numbers are 8Z0 898 405 3FZ and 406 3FZ for the left and right side respectively. Price, £4.42 per side.

Cheers,

Mike

Very interested to see the resolution of this. I've lost one of mine too, and have been suffering under an almost identical problem! Front driver side jacking point for me.

Oh, and won't you need to add a bit of cash to get it sprayed?

Oh, and won't you need to add a bit of cash to get it sprayed?
Absolutely - all Audi bodywork items only ever come primed for painting.

A tin on aerosol from Hellfrauds will do the trick, along with a laquer coat or 2.

Cheers,

Mike

If these are missing covers from the body kit themselves, then the standard jacking point covers from the plastic sills will not fit as they are a totally different shape. I believe the only hole in the kit that can be plugged using the original jacking covers is the rear towing eye (although I manufactured my own!)

Oh nuts... I've been hounding dealers (no joy after having the car parked on their forecourt for a week), the previous owner (less interested now he's got the cash), and the garage that serviced it just before I bought it (who lost it when they cleaned the wheels!) and I'd really hoped the answer was as simple as the above.

Darn.... Ok....

Back