John Coats says

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the last Autocar, John Coats who is a car trader recons that one year old A2 is a good buy and unfairly overlooked. It looses a third of its value in first year, which is average and that makes it excellent second hand buy. The only competitors are Polo 1.4se and Jazz se sport. He dissmises the Polo but recons Jazz is better buy new due to lower depreciation. He quotes £9500/£10500 for trade/dealer sale on 03 A2 1.4 se with 13000m. I think those cars will be without a/c and under spec.
I always thought that the A class was A2 competitor. I bought my A2 in January , 15 months old with 6000m at exactly 33% off the list price. I think I got a good deal.

1.4 sport, islandgreen,c/c,cd

quote:Originally posted by Islandgreen

In the last Autocar, John Coats who is a car trader recons that one year old A2 is a good buy and unfairly overlooked. It looses a third of its value in first year, which is average and that makes it excellent second hand buy. The only competitors are Polo 1.4se and Jazz se sport. He dissmises the Polo but recons Jazz is better buy new due to lower depreciation. He quotes £9500/£10500 for trade/dealer sale on 03 A2 1.4 se with 13000m. I think those cars will be without a/c and under spec.
I always thought that the A class was A2 competitor. I bought my A2 in January , 15 months old with 6000m at exactly 33% off the list price. I think I got a good deal.

1.4 sport, islandgreen,c/c,cd

Hello,

I bought an A2 1.6 FSI sport..(two years old in November) for

£10,300....cost new £18,600 with all the options. Only had it two weeks and really pleased with it.

I live in Wrexham... are there any other forum members who live in this area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back