Jump start aaaaaaaarrrgghhh

wisesam

:(
so i posted the other day about my passenger window not working the other week, since then my battery died completely and i needed to jump start it so this is where my problem started, as the battery was completely dead i couldn't open any of the doors (obviously i could open the driver door) not even from the inside:confused:
so i had to climb into the back drag out all the rubbish (pushchair, bike, etc) from the boot to lift the flap to get to the battery, then run the jump leads through the back window and into the boot, so please tell me there must be an easier way than this. PLEASE dont think im silly i just dont really know what the deal is :D
my buddy said theres probably a positive point under the bonnit like BMW's have but i looked and i cant see a thing, so if you can help please do :)
i have 1.6 fsi
will add pics soon as its just going to body shop for a freshen up.
and also i need a set of centre caps for my rs4's as one fell off the other day just to top it off, so if you know where i can get some real ones not from ebay.

CHEERS GUYS

Last edited:
On top of your hatch trim, just under the glass, there is a plastic piece which is embedded into the trim, put something in there, (even your key is usable) and lift it up, as you do, the hatch will unlock, best to have a second person outside who can lift hatch up fully once it's unlocked, otherwise it can be awkward and heavy to do it from the inside.

Cheers
Sarge

Last edited by a moderator:
nice work sarge i'll be looking for that tomorrow just incase it goes again, oh yes and the passenger window now works after jumping the car so maybe it could be something to do with that.
CHEERS BUDDY :D

Back