Just bought my ticket for AITP 7 !!!

If my A2 is back to full health, i will hopefully be there too :)

Great,

I suspect that we will have our best turnout (in numbers) ever!!!

The forum seems to be growing in strength day by day!!!!!

And without it changing its basic character (i.e. friendly and informative and, perhaps most importantly, VERY active)

Steve B

The forum seems to be growing in strength day by day!!!!!

And without it changing its basic character (i.e. friendly and informative and, perhaps most importantly, VERY active)

The forum is most definitely strong at the moment with lots of great plans for the future however I'd suggest our increased activity levels are proportional to one VERY enthusiastic member. Ahem!!! :eek::rolleyes:

The forum is most definitely strong at the moment with lots of great plans for the future however I'd suggest our increased activity levels are proportional to one VERY enthusiastic member. Ahem!!! :eek::rolleyes:

Yes, 4,300 posts already!. I reckon that it would be possible to extrapolate when that "VERY enthusiastic member" will exceed "Skipton" and become our top poster! Only another 4000 to go! LOL!

David

I have no idea who that would be (but I realise that by posting this I have added one to my count!!!)

Steve B

Yes, 4,300 posts already!. I reckon that it would be possible to extrapolate when that "VERY enthusiastic member" will exceed "Skipton" and become our top poster! Only another 4000 to go! LOL!

David

3999 now after this one.!!!

But I am sure that Skipton's posts are technically more detailed and helpful and I would never post a response just to increase my count!!!

Steve B

We will be at aitp ... dont know if will be bringing ine or two a2s .. depending on how things are .. but zipnjeff will be in full attendance ...

Fantastic to see so much interest in this great show. As a club we won best club stand last year-mainly due to such a great turn out of members in what was aweful conditions. I think others will agree the rain didn't dampen the enjoyment it just meant we gathered and sheltered together. Last years show also had another award given to "emmett" for "top5 in show and shine.
I will be posting a thread for you to add your names down on very soon. So go order your advanced tickets and save a couple of pounds. Cheers Mike

Last edited:
I didn't know that. Even more reason to get one.

According to the information I have seen on the interweb thingy, the last production date was August 2005 but I am sure that others on here might even be able to tell you what day it was and what the weather was like then.

AITP is August 9th and so more or less exactly 10 years and so it would be great to mark that date.

It is not really a sad date in some respects, because by stopping production so early it made our little cars just that bit more unique (and they are unique enough as it is)

Steve B

Last edited:
Back