Chat Just had an experience with Bluechip spares....

wassap

A2OC Donor
Just had a guy mess me about summat rotten over a bonnet I had on Ebay, whining and moaning over the petty marks and what not, and then walking away. Not my most pleasant experience if im honest. Turns out it was bluechip spares, purchasing under another name, if this is how they trade they must be making a pretty penny with the mark ups they have on the A2 stuff!!!

Ive sold a lot of A2 stuff over the years and pretty much this is the 1st time ive had this negative experience, people in the A2 trade generally tend to be pretty cool, but I guess it is ebay after all!

That's all, just needed to vent lol.

What better place to vent it out!!!:D
Well at least we can say be wary of Bluechip spares. If its any consulation Wassap, you are the "MAN" when it comes to selling/breaking A2 parts :)

Have a Good one....

Just had a guy mess me about summat rotten over a bonnet I had on Ebay, whining and moaning over the petty marks and what not, and then walking away. Not my most pleasant experience if im honest. Turns out it was bluechip spares, purchasing under another name, if this is how they trade they must be making a pretty penny with the mark ups they have on the A2 stuff!!!

Ive sold a lot of A2 stuff over the years and pretty much this is the 1st time ive had this negative experience, people in the A2 trade generally tend to be pretty cool, but I guess it is ebay after all!

That's all, just needed to vent lol.

Unfortunately this does not surprise me although before, I've only heard of people having bad experiences actually purchasing from them. Bad luck Paul, you're a top bloke.

Cheers Rob.

The bidder was absinthe-snakebite It didn't bother me so much until I found out who the company way, we all know how much they take Michael when it comes to prices, he was a real aggressive so and so and its just not a nice way to do business tbh.

The bidder was absinthe-snakebite It didn't bother me so much until I found out who the company way, we all know how much they take Michael when it comes to prices, he was a real aggressive so and so and its just not a nice way to do business tbh.

I would of told them to do one .

I am surprised that you didn't look back through this really useful club .... you would have found lots of references to "Bluechip"! The absolutely outrageous prices! The manner of the person and how to quickly ignore any Ebay listing that has red "arrows" incorporated into the listings photograph! That is just what this club is all about .... helping each other .... in this case, in avoiding such people as "Bluechip Spares"!

David

I would of told them to do one .

Easily said from the comfort of the space behind the keyboard Paul.

You weren't the one faced with this pushy and aggressive individual. I'm sure it wasn't a comfortable experience in a face to face scenario, but its good to know you'd have told him to 'go off' :p

Hopefully this thread serves well to warn the community to steer clear of this fella and his business.

Buyers beware. Save your pennies from this con man please.

Back