Karcher

Jashper

rather than paying the nice guy @ the hand car wash £7 a time (although he's just done a very fine job) ... i'm looking to buy a jet washer.

Any one have any recommends from the karcher range ....

Powerful yet not too dear please!!!

Andy

<i>... i'm looking to buy a jet washer.</i>

I bought a Karcher last year from Argos with Nectar points - model K2.35. Did an excellent job of cleaning the patio (using the fine nozzel at a few centimetres) but I find it useless on the car (with the wider vari-spray nozzel) other than getting the surface mud off - and I'm mixing car detergent with the spray. The car is still covered with a grey grime which needs shifting with a brush attached to the hose.

Dirt seems a lot stickier now a days ;-)

This is why I need a jetwash, I use a bosch one which deals with the mud on this in around 2-3 hours, including underneath and in the engine bay!

stainby%20033.jpg

I agree with that. I would never use a power jet on my A2 not only does water get where it shouldnt doesnt do the paint work any good. Just use a bucket of warm soapy water and lots of effort you will feel better for it.

Effort? whats that? It disappeared around here a long time ago. A little man in Sainsburys car park cleans it for a fiver, my hard work goes no further than giving him the fiver. I also have 2 Karchers, mainly to do underneath and the wheel arches. One is an original karcher, the other a newish sooperdooper karcher, the old one seems to work just as well, or better.

Back