Leather Interior Wanted

Ahem! there is an invisible queue ...LOL :)

See it?! :D

:D Theres a cream A2 interior for sale in Germany on eBay. My 'O' level Deutsch cant tell if its bench or standard rear seat - its 1070 euro though :(

A retrim is a more realisitc option which a few members have done and along with FSD's and a remap for diesels is the holy grail of A2 mods.

cream leather seats

Ohh Murdo, you wouldn't happen to be able to post the link for that at all???

Ohh Murdo, you wouldn't happen to be able to post the link for that at all???

this one?

http://cgi.ebay.de/Audi-A2-8Z-Leder...9|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

82d0_2.JPG

cu,
Louis

(i'll translate) This auction is for:

Driver seat + Passenger seat + Rear bench + 4 doorpanels
(without safetydevices such as the safetybelts, airbags)

Color: Twist
State: technical okay

More pictures can be send on request.

cu,
Loe

Great thanks Louis & Erstens ;)

I don't currently have sports seats anyway but I do have the rear bench! hmmm

Think it is probably cheaper to get the seats re-upholsterd than pay @ £1000 for those plus shipping costs etc...

These seats have been on eBay for a looooooooong time now. ;)Maybe its worth a cheeky offer if anyone is interested.
They are very expensive for a used set of leather seats, given that you could specify them when new for around this kind of money. They're just not worth that used. Does it say what year of car they were taken from? This would be important as the bench seat had 3 full seatbelts after 2003, replacing the centre lap belt on older cars. I suspect its a pre '03 as the ad states seatbelts arent included.
These just wouldnt go with my soul black and grey interior, or I would contact the seller - but ya never know - fortune favours the brave.....etc! Wheres dan b - what colour is your interior pal !! :D ;)

Last edited:
Back