License Plates

Mignun

I'm going to get some new license plates done for the A2 to coincide with transferring my registration no. onto her.

The plates that are currently on the car look rather crummy. Anybody have any recommendations for a good plate maker/supplier. Are there any that are "audi-esque"?

Thanks.

If your going for standard plates then its all pretty much the same from wherever you get it, just a difference in price.

Had some made at a local car spares shop with 'GB' on them and got them for £10 each, these people tend to make them for garages and they charge way more, all a big con. Especially if you get caught in the nicked plates and petrol theft scene. which most 'stick on' plates are vunerable too. (Brother got his nicked TWICE! :eek: )

I will probably get myself a set of German show plates - I've had a shot published in a magazine doctored because I had the Finnish plates showing and that was 'bad form', obviously - and if I run it right, there shouldn't be any issues with them. They'll be for photography only, anyway.

Aren't there serious legal requirments in the UK about plates these days?

Bret

Back