Looking for Project Zwei spoiler

Havank

I am looking for a Projektzwo spoiler, I mist one about 6 months ago on ebay.

but if anybody has one, and is not going to fit it, then please pm me

Last edited:
You should be able to read this: :D
Hmm, ich kann/muß meinen nochmal abschrauben. Er muß nämlich noch fertig lackiert werden. Dann wird er scharz seidenmatt sein. (wie der originale Spoiler).

Du wirst ihn wohl neu kaufen müssen, denn den habe ich noch nie gebraucht gesehen...

Also Erstens,

Sie verkaufen ihm also nicht :D

Wenn ich einen finde werde ich ihm auch schwartz lassen.

Wass ich noch frage mochte, wie ist dass sicht nach hintern durch venster?? wird dass noch slechter, oder kan man damit leben :(

Will look like this: You get another black stripe in the rear window. It is right in the sight but I have no problem with that. In Germany, you need the right rear mirror at the outside when using Projektzwo-Spoiler. (Old German cars are alloud to drive without any right rear mirror.)

By the way: It makes the car faster a few mp/h (about 1-4?), because the car gets a better cw. And you get a few pounds of downforce in the back. Its not slowing the car as a huge spoiler would do. It even gets a bit faster as I wrote.
The part itselfes hase a wind-resistance but the aerodynamic of the totat car gets better, so its faster in the end.
Net the fastest but fast (195km/h), see my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za63btCDUp8

Havank & Chuck have secret rendevouz

hitman_bnm.jpg

I put links up to the spoiler on A2oc in Germany, Spain and France as well, seemed a bit unfair having posts for it here only........ :D

shao_khan said:
I put links up to the spoiler on A2oc in Germany, Spain and France as well, seemed a bit unfair having posts for it here only........ :D
So, you have about as much chance of winning this spoiler as you do of winning the European Lottery!!

Cheers,

Mike

I love you guys

No, I really love you

you are all so helfull

I do not know what to do without are your help

Now all you guys...........BACK OFF:mad:

This spoiler is mine:p :p

Havank said:
you are all so helfull

Now all you guys...........BACK OFF:mad:

This spoiler is mine:p :p
Nice little Freudian slip there - fiends eh! What would we do without them?

Cheers,

Mike

And yes, I did intend another slip!

This right now offered Spoiler was broken allready. It is made from two half parts (top and bottom). And A... sent it back to projektzwo. Thay don't fabrikate it themselfe. They let it fabricate by a small company or some guys who do that. As I know, they did not sent a new one. They only glued the allready painted spoiler and did the new paint.
Then A... got again some cracknoise while mounting it and he decided to sell it to M...
But he sold his whole car including the spoiler.
Now its on ebay...

Thanks Erstens for the update and history on this spoiler, I knew it was to good to be true, it was even painted in the right colour.

I want one, yes that is for sure, but iam not so desperate that i will go for anyone that will come up

SO YOU GUYS are more then welcome to it

Back