Low fuel warning light & buzzer

Anyone had this? Turning the ignition on, and I get the low fuel warning light & buzzer - turning the ignition off and then on again I get the 'OK' sign as normal; tried it a few times now. Fuel tank is nearly full.
Thanks in advance.
Trevor

Good Evening Trevor,

I have seen quite a few threads on this over the years, for example ecoangel's in the list below.

Natural suspect is the fuel level sensor is acting up, if you replace it be careful Audi changed the design philosophy of the the fuel sensor during the production years and get the wrong one the gauge display acts weirdly, working in reverse, or showing half full with full tank, or ......

Andy

Good Evening Trevor,

I have seen quite a few threads on this over the years, for example ecoangel's in the list below.

Natural suspect is the fuel level sensor is acting up, if you replace it be careful Audi changed the design philosophy of the the fuel sensor during the production years and get the wrong one the gauge display acts weirdly, working in reverse, or showing half full with full tank, or ......

Andy
Thanks Andy -
The problem seems to have resolved itself. I do remember seeing something on the forum about reversed polarity - maybe something to do with when the larger fuel tank was introduced?
Trevor

Back