Low slung A2 on ebay

I have to say that looks really nice. Must be a fairly harsh ride though, what section are those tyres do we think?

Seems clean enough, but those wheels will give a nasty ride. It does anny me when people describe them as RS8 wheels - there's never been an RS8 - S8 yes, but not an RS8.

Cheers,

Mike

Yes Mike and they are the old style S8 wheel as the new S8 (Lambo V10) the wheels are different, thought i had a photo of them but no must have deleted it

Phil

It's also got the reflective surrounds in the headlights removed. Looks very nice.

Yes, as it's a 2001 model, the headlamps are probably of the splittable type, meaning painting of the internals is straightforward.

There are some nice little touches on the car and for someone in the market for a petrol, it might be a tempting proposition.

Cheers,

Mike

What do you mean by "It's also got the reflective surrounds in the headlights removed"?
I don't see any difference.

LOOKS excellent.................................

The ride will be akin to sitting on a skateboard..................

I was going to say roller skate but moved with the times to diguise my advancing years.

The roadholding may be compromised due to a lack of bump compliance as it bounces from por hole to bump insted of smoothing them out (a little).

Is that a set of Koni yellows? At least in rear seems to be yellow dampers + red springs, I wonder what they are, Koni + eibach? that low? If so, I wonder if he still has the front eibach!

Wonder what's make are the coilovers at the front.

Seems clean enough, but those wheels will give a nasty ride. It does anny me when people describe them as RS8 wheels - there's never been an RS8 - S8 yes, but not an RS8.

Cheers,

Mike
Hi
Is this car for sale?

Peter

@ peterjdyke
look at the link in the first post of this thread

it has 1 day 12 hours left on ebay, £2,300.00 atm.

Just came across this low slung A2 on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-AUDI-A2-BLACK_W0QQitemZ160332797181QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item160332797181&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A50

The wheels, low suspension and black paint make the A2 look mean.

Probably not to everyone's taste, (nor necessarily practical), but I think that it looks pretty good myself.

Darren

Not loving the wheels. Sorry, they just belong on an S8 - nothing else.

Still, he could have gone a littler lower.... ;)

Back