Luggage restaining net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johann

Anyone know where I can get a genuine A2 luggage restraining net? You know the mesh elastic ones you get in the back of an Avant etc... Audi UK does not think you can get any, but there is a picture of one in my A2's handbook!!!! :D And the A3 and A4 ones are too big for the A2...

2001 A2 TDI SE Crystal Blue with Open Sky, 6CD Symphony, DIS and HALF a winterpack!

Do you mean the one that fits the boot or the one that fits behind the front seats.

If its the boot one I got mine from the dealer that sold me the A2, got them to throw it in free...

see the last few pictures

http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/uk18.htm

Lee and Sheridan,
TDI SE, Dolphin Grey,
Original Audi 6 CD Changer (Fitted in proper location by me)

Hi lee

I was just browsing through the pics when I saw your pic of your boot... and it showed exactly what I am after!!! So yes it is the one in the boot I'm after! Does it have a part numbner I can give to Gatwick Audi to order me one?

Thanks

J

2001 A2 TDI SE Crystal Blue with Open Sky, 6CD Symphony, DIS and HALF a winterpack!

Audi should be able to get you one as all they did for me was to go out the back (assumed to stores) and brought one out, as I said it was free so no paper work or number.

However,

If you (or anybody else) are intrested in the boot tray also pictured, this item is from VW and not Audi. It is called an Autobox for the MK3 Polo and fits under the rear shelf. By coincidence it fits between the tie-down points on the upper false floor, Cost about £30 UK, I will try and find the part number.

Lee and Sheridan,
TDI SE, Dolphin Grey,

Thanks Lee... I'll try and source both...

I have two VW parts on the interior of my A2 as well... pictures and details to follow...

J

and iPAQ 3970 with Sat-Nav sleeve

Lee If you go to the owner's pictures you'll see my VW parts: the Sharan coat hangerss:

http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/uk23.htm

Johann,

I like the centre tray where did you get it and does it still have the 12Volt socket.

Must find an assessories book for the A2..

Lee and Sheridan,
TDI SE, Dolphin Grey,

I have the standard 12v socket in there as per all other A2s... the tray cloaks that and the car-kit is permanently plugged into it. I couldn't understand why some A2s had the tray and some didn't... but this very website cleared it up: if you have the double DIN radio (ie Symphony front loading 6 CD as I do) or the full colour screen sat-nav, you get the tray instead of the little storage compartment under the radio as with the smaller radios... So it came with my car and I did not retro fit it. But you should be able to retro-fit I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back