Milton Keynes Mini Social

timmus

A2OC Donor
This weekend I drove to Milton Keynes to meet up with Tony, Jeff, Petra and Glyn ...and what a great time we had.
Tony and Jeff did some work on my car, I bought some bits from the TDI that Tony's breaking, Jeff relieved me of the burden of some 17" TT Ronals, I chatted about retro-fitting rear electric windows, Petra demonstrated her Bose system to me before I turned it off in envy, and Glyn 'admired' our unrelenting enthusiasm! I'd like to post some photos, but not before once again thanking everyone for a wonderful bank holiday Monday. It seems the A2OC is made up of invariably kind people. :)

Tom

41 - Jeff and Tony work on my car.
53 - My TDI, Tony's TDI (on Petra's wheels), Petra's FSI (on Tony's wheels!) and Jeff's TDI.
56 - As above, in reverse!
49 - Jeff wrestles my Webasto free through the wheel arch.

Attachments

• IMG_9341 red.jpg
    IMG_9341 red.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_9353 red.jpg
    IMG_9353 red.jpg
    416.3 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_9349 red.jpg
    IMG_9349 red.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 1,515
  • IMG_9356 red.jpg
    IMG_9356 red.jpg
    431.7 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Not to mention we had lunch! Treats! Dinner! Coffee for the grown-ups and lots of coke for Tom.

We also had some light rain. Sunshine. Everlasting non stop rain followed by hail.

Laughter and fun had by all and no one can forget Tony`s gymnastic move in the air !

Thanks to all
:eek:

And that old grease monkey!

Hey......Not so much of the "old".........(at least you didn't do a typo and call me "odd").

Glyn and I had a great time too, but we were both shattered on Tuesday (OK, so maybe I AM getting old).

Tom.....It was great to meet you, see your car, chat and generally have a laugh. Let’s hope you get some cold weather to make use of the Webasto, just keep it up north!!

Tony, Petra, Christopher and Andrew........as always......great company and hospitality - Thanks

Cheers

Jeff

Back