mint imperials

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

s pudsey

The dealership (which has seen far too much of me in the last year), now gives a little complimentary tin of mint imperials, after each visit (in-patient stay). It's quite a pleasing little touch really. Little tins like that are always really handy about the house to collect all those little bits that the wife seems to want to throw in the bin. Vis-a-vis the "tick remover" which I brough home from work and within 10 minutes had been discarded as "not remotely belonging to the kitchen / utility environment"[:0].

Mar01 1.4A2 Open Sky, Bad electrics,odd clutch and very nasty paint effect caused by a "bug shifter", not polishable.....

I believe they are giving up on the mints in a tin for Christmas, and instead presenting turkey guts in a polythene bag.

I heard the mints contained a powerful drug that wiped 24 hours from you memory. And you get the mints after a warranty repair visit.

I'll let you make the connection.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

hang on though, if you lost 24 hours from your memory, you might take the car back to have the same fault fixed..... or was that the point, you can't remember how many times they have fixed it?

MartinW

YES-I'm suffering that now-I'm sure the car has been to the dealer, but the problems still exist....so it goes to the dealer again...

BUT...

I have had no free mints from the dealer....

Don't they give you a coffee and almond flavour biscuit? My local Audi dealer does. You could drop in for breakfast every morning on your way to work :D

MartinW

The service manager does throw a ball for me....I always thinks it's dangerous playing on a main road, but that doesn't stop him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back