Mirror LED blind spot indicators

Rich.

A2OC Donor
Just wondering if anyone has, or if it is possible to fit an LED or some other type of notification that someone is in your blind spot, I saw a car today with this fitted (I have seen it adverted somewhere on a type of car) but could this idea be added on the A2 near the mirrors.

This is fitted as an option to most new Audis and is expensive, as radars are used together with LED indication.

Speaking as a biker though, there's no such thing as a blind spot - whenever you're going to manouvre, get your head round and have a look!

Cheers,

Mike

Mikes quite correct, we are fitted at no cost the best object detection system known to man, it's called MK 1 eyeball, note MK2 was never needed LOL

Mikes quite correct, we are fitted at no cost the best object detection system known to man, it's called MK 1 eyeball, note MK2 was never needed LOL

I'm fitted with a pair of Mk.1s. They seem to work well on the whole but I've found in recent years that I've had to retrofit lenses :D

Had to laugh believe it or not i passed on my 5th attempt at my driving test and i kept failing for Mirrors and observations...
On my 5th attempt i was ready for MR BURRR (new his name of by heart)
to fail me yet again and he turns round to me and says " Mr Larrad
id like to tell you you've passed your test but when your coming up to a cross roads
you are not glued to your seat You Can Get Up OUT of your Seat and have a good look around "....
EYES ON STALKS LOL !!!!

Last edited:
Back