Misting up windows

Mog

Whenever it rains, or for that matter whenever its even slightly damp my windows steam up and the front windscreen is difficult to clear, even with the blower on full I cant see out, is this indicative of a leak or are they all like this??

dont know wheather the a2 has them, but on my almera i got pollen filters under the dash that need cleaning or the windows mist up..might be the same problem

Hi Mog, welcome to the A2oc
You don't say if your car has aircon. Mine has, and when one of the sensors failed the windows misted up very easily. So if you have aircon it could be faulty and if not, hopefully Club members without aircon will advise if this is a common problem
Some members have had problems with water in the boot so this could be worth checking.

Cheers Spike

Thanx for that, no, unfortunately no aircon, which is a bit annoying, or will be come the summer as the air pressure noise u get wen the windows are open is horrific! Will check the boot for water tho, cheers Got some other questions but i'l start a new thread

Hi Mog
In the distant past I recall someone without aircon saying it's possible to get good airflow without the horrific noise by juggling with a combination of front and rear window openings. It may be worth a try

Cheers Spike

Back