Mobile Phones & e2savecom

Status
Not open for further replies.

runboy

As my contract is up on my T68m I thought I would go back to Nokia and buy a 7250 before the price rise on 1/4/03.

Ordered one through www.e2save.com and they messed it up:

Got an email Sunday to say it would be here Monday-I phoned to check and they said it would be Tuesday

Got home tonight to find answerphone message asking for my issue number from my Visa card.....IT'S VISA, NOT SWITCH

Time I phoned them back they had missed courier and Tuesday delivery after I booked day off work and phone should be here Wednesday.

Twits!.

Anyway, good job I got in-phone price is up £100 overnight!.

Anyone else tried the 7250?.

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

The 7250 looks like a nice phone - especially with the digital camera built in.

I don't think that was out when I got my new phone a couple of months ago - I got a 6100.

2001 TDi SE | Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD | Front Centre Armrest
www.Audi-A2.co.uk | www.A2Forum.net

Stuart
That is a colour display too isn't it?. I think the 6100 is the business version of the 7xxx series-more clean cut case?.

Good phone then?. I've heard the camera on the 7250 isn't the best. Phones like the Sharp GX10 is the best for camera work, but I've read the software is no where near as good as the Nokia. I'm not using the camera day in-day out so I would rather have a decent phone (and it has an FM radio for when I sat on train stations doing nothing!).

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Yes, it has colour, and polyphonic etc etc. It's a good little phone but quite small and sometimes find it a little hard to find in my pocket! Got the full hands free kit with tax disc antennar for the A2 as well which I can definitely recommend.

2001 TDi SE | Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD | Front Centre Armrest
www.Audi-A2.co.uk | www.A2Forum.net

I've had a 6610 for about 3 months now and it keeps on rejecting the sim card. Got a new card the other day it still did it now and again. After drop kicking it the other day, it only does it very ocasionally now - most strange.

Other than that, lovely little phone.

A2%20front%20side_small.jpg
1.4SE petrol. http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/uk14.htm

Finally got my 7250 and sorted the problems with e2save.com.

The phone is very good-camera is ok for fun use and the phone has the usuall easy Nokia menu system. Screen vibrant, keys easy to use, battery life very good. GPRS is great to use over the old dial up WAP. All in, a very nice mid-range phone if anyone is considering a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back