Motoring Telegraph Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

slicer

In the motoring section today, under Car Gourmet, the bluffers guide to Audi states.."They appeal to me intellectually and, of course, aesthetically-the only people who think the A2 is overpriced can't actually afford one". Comments, on a postcard please, to the usual address.;)

I agree with the comment, although give or take a bit I have never ever understood how a car gets 90% judged upon its price. Is this to mean I cannot compare a Tesco pork pie with one from Sainsbury’s because the price is not identical ?

Regards
John Disdale

Now, JD, I must take issue with you here.

Are we talking about a value brand pork pie, or the finest brand?. And what is the Sainsbury equivalent?. You really must qualify your statements...

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

There were no "Finest" pork pies in Tesco today, nor can I recall ever seeing them, so one can only conclude that they do not exist (here). Therefore it must be an ordinary pork pie comparison. Tesco Finest Chocolate Russe is a must tho (stuff the pork pies!).

simon

Mar01 1.4A2 Open Sky, Bad electrics,odd clutch and very nasty paint effect caused by a "bug shifter", not polishable.....

I'll let you into a little secret-buy value pork pies, them stuff them into any finest wrapper lying around. Then when you have friends round you can impress them with pricey pork pies.....

Hang on, isn't this what Audi have done with the A2 judging by my poor quality of the interior...

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back