Moving over....

Adrian888

A2OC Donor
Having spent a great deal of time looking for another car for my partner so I could keep the A2 'she' has decided the Toledo is too big for her, doesn't warm up quickly enough, can't see the front/back, and so on..... ggrrrr. So it looks as though i will now be using the Toledo and the A2 will be used by her who must be obeyed... To say i am rather pee'd off is putting it mildly.... I should have bought the A4 estate i saw after all..... The Toledo is very good albeit surprisingly noisy (road/tyres) compared with the A2 and heated seats etc are rather nice but the sound system is crap, fit/finish not upto Audi quality and generally an a2 it is not! I am hoping (praying!) the prospect of loosing the autobox and heated seats will change her mind back but not holding my breath.... At least it stays under my care and the mileage will drop from 25,000 to 4000 yearly andi will not be tempted to spend money on any more upgrades.... will be doing that with the Toledo instead! RNS and remap here we come!

Last edited:
Back