My new 'Grey 2'

YorkshireHill

A2OC Donor
Collected my new A2 on Wednesday and so I now have multiple A2 ownership (at least for a short time!)

New car is a beautiful 1.4 TDi, 05 plate, 114000 miles, two owners, complete Audi service history, dolphin grey,

Soon to have all the good bits from the FSI transferred . . .

Enjoying the TDi experience already!

Hilary

Well done, that feeling is great when your a multiple owner of an A2. I too a couple of months ago had to go through the same thing due to an idiot hitting me but definitely the grass is greener on the other side :) all the best.

Sounds like you got a good'un lol

Last edited:
Well done --glad your mobile again. Enjoy your new car, i hope to see it and you at a social again. cheers mike

A2s Leeds.jpg

Great changes to the 'Grey 2' now . . .

Very productive and enjoyable day here in Leeds on Sunday. Four A2s in the photo - the new Grey 2 and the sad silver FSI are mine, Black TDI (Timmus) and Blue FSI (Chb)

Despite only just having returned home from India, Conrad was here early dismantling parts from the FSI and labelling everything for me for an impending sale.

Ian and Conrad changed over the wheels from the FSI. Looking great with the 17 inch and will look even better when I've had them refurbished.

Tom drove over here from Lancaster and carried out a marathon 10 hour's work which has resulted in a total interior transplant!

Steering Wheel, gearstick and handbrake

Sports seats

Cruise refitted

Lights switch and various other switches

All the soft touch buttons on the climate control and radio reapplied so that I have a perfect set

I may have forgotten something, they all worked so fast. I appreciate the huge amount of knowledge and experience that has enabled this to be done and the time commitment you both gave. Thank You Tom and Conrad.

Ian & I really enjoyed the day. Absolutely delighted with the result - I am driving my old car again with a different engine in a different colour!

Glad to help (though it was Ian that did the wheels single handedly!).
Happy we got a few bits out for you to sell.
Obvious other bits that still remain in the car are seatbelts, floppy wiper (once I bring my puller over), brake calipers (might want to sell these last...at least the rear ones!).
There are the wing mirrors that are removed and in good condition and the headlights too. The bonnet with slatted grill and lovely condition doors with no dents or appreciable damage.
It's a wonderful thing you are doing making sure this cars parts go to forum users, happy to help in that in a small way.

Back