Information My SEAT Arosa Trackday Project - Currently Featured on www.speedhunters.com Homepage

Great article! The car looks amazing.Wish I had the time and skills to do something like that.
Do you think you could have achieved the same results with the 1.4TDI Arosa? My mum has one what sort of cost was involved(ball park) if you don't mind me asking?

Great article! The car looks amazing.Wish I had the time and skills to do something like that.
Do you think you could have achieved the same results with the 1.4TDI Arosa? My mum has one what sort of cost was involved(ball park) if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers! I think you could achive similar, but at a compromise to handling and track-performance - in this case the petrol is the better option.

Cost: More than your mum would want to pay - and you can't pop to the shops in it anymore!! ;)

Lol

Great artical and great car Ian.
So the bottles were empty, isn't that cheating. Or were you thirsty;-)

Ian, you know you scared the c--- out of me last year when you took me for a spin round the Green Hell. But you know I'll do it again given half a chance. Well done at getting lap time of 8.50 that's awesome driving

Congratulations mate

Great artical and great car Ian.
So the bottles were empty, isn't that cheating. Or were you thirsty;-)

Ian, you know you scared the c--- out of me last year when you took me for a spin round the Green Hell. But you know I'll do it again given half a chance. Well done at getting lap time of 8.50 that's awesome driving

Congratulations mate

Cheers mate, you'd jump out of your skin at my pace now then!!

A cracking read/article mate; well done on your exploits to-date.

I will hopefully make one of your track days at some point; would love to passenger at the "ring".

Enjoy.

Darren

Back