My very loved a2 1.6fsi se

scott

A2OC Donor
I bought it with 35000 on the clock and now it's on 150000
Here it is as it is today, she isn't as clean as she normally is!

image.jpg

Inside
image.jpg

The sound device
image.jpg

image.jpg

Where the kids sit
image.jpg

image.jpg

The upgrades/mods I have made are

Cruise control
Aftermarket head unit and subwoofer
Replaced the chrome with Black audi rings on the boot
Carbon fibre wrapped the bonnet and debadged, smoothed and wrapped the front grill
Aliminium numberplates
Tinted windows
Added headrests with DVD player screens in them
17" tt competition alloys in black
Painted the callipers red
Aftermarket armrest
Heated seats
Led numberplate bulbs and interior bulbs
Automatic headlight and coming home kit
Hid headlight kit
Led sidelight bulbs
Led fog light bulbs I use as drl lights during the day
And removed a plastic trim in the drivers footwell for a bit more leg room when using Cruise control
image.jpg
New addition, comfort blinker
All but the cruise control and tinted windows I have done myself

future changes maybe

Red heated leather
Lowered (maybe)
Pay to have the engine given some tlc
Black headlining
Remapped
Upgrade front and rear door speakers
repaint front bumper and two arches

And I think then it would be complete for me :)

My dream list

Air suspension
New audi steering wheel heated?? (not multifunctional it doesn't bother me)
1.6tfsi engine?
Big brake upgrade

Some more older pictures

After a wash
image.jpg

Last edited:
Looking very tasty with the 17's. I think there is something about a black car with tints and red accents that gets most kids from the 80's excited due to Knightrider :D

I think red leather would look brilliant. I think Taz has a set for sale at the moment.

Thanks, Yes he does or did and at a very good price! I just don't have the money at the moment! Six moths ago and id of had them off him :,(

Your A2 certainly stands out in the camping pic! Mods look quite good as well, you haven't gone over the top with them.

Oli

Really nice car! Love the colors! Are those the genuine roof bar feet with Thule wingbars added?

Really nice car! Love the colors! Are those the genuine roof bar feet with Thule wingbars added?

No they are Thule feet and bars. I don't reckomend them! Very hard to put on without scratching anything!

Looks great in all Black! Audi rings on the front service flap and boot would be cool.

Black & Chrome style!

Noooooooo, I love the look with out the rings on the front, it's looks different like that, and there is rings on the back they are black :)

I don't like to much chrome on my car, Iv thought of painting the service flap surround black but a stone chip would ruin it.

Thanks

Last edited:
All black! It really looks good! I was looking for a black 1.6 fsi, but couldn't find it here.

When did you paint the callipers and what paint did you use?

Hi they have now been painted twice! I painted them once about 5 years ago with a kit from halfords, it was good stuff but faded after about 3 years. I painted the again about a month ago using halfords paint but it is no longer in a kit and just a single pot of red caliper paint, it's pretty good stuff actually.

I love this black it really shines up nice after a clean!

A good Friday sup boarding miserable weather but didn't stop me having fun :)

image.jpg

It did have 3 fins but my brother in law was toeing me on his jet ski and the speed snapped it off!

Last edited:
2015 camping in weymouth :)

image.jpg

Tho I love my a2 being with us all the time I might in the near future buy an old vauxhall safira as our family banger, already at camping my car has had coffee spilt on it and been hit by a football and watching people play frisby near it is very scary!
Obviously the a2 won't be going anywhere! It will be safely parked at home and left safely to shine :)

It hasn't rained for at least two week and I decided to wash, clay bar, tcut and wax the a2 yesterday

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It was gleaming, I was really happy I got some little scratches out and the paint work was smooth and shining!
Then half way through the night I hear it pouring down! :(

Now look! I didn't even get to enjoy driving it whilst it was gleaming!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really good. Love the black on black. Perhaps some Joey'd headlights Scott?

I'd love to copy you with the headlight mod, yours look really good and I think would suit mine but mine arnt splittable and my headlights are a bit worse for wear so not worth doing it to these ones :(

Back