Need a favour from our German friends

redbull_a2

A2OC Donor
FB_IMG_1460482593996.jpg

I've discovered these Lego minifigures are new and only released in a few countries including Austria and Germany.
My son would love these, was wondering if anyone in Germany can get me a full box ? Obviously I'll cover postage etc..

did you find them on amazon or so yet? Ordering to an address for further shipment isn't that difficult, but you need to find them first...

- Bret

View attachment 23517

I've discovered these Lego minifigures are new and only released in a few countries including Austria and Germany.
My son would love these, was wondering if anyone in Germany can get me a full box ? Obviously I'll cover postage etc..
I was finding lots of ones that are similar to these on some sites.

What is it that these are called, they look like soccer figures or something?

Steve B

Last edited:
€3 each, available as of 14. May. Unclear if there's a set with them all in or if you need to purchase lots.... I will be flying through FRA on the 21st. Let's see what details come up in the mean time.

- Bret

€3 each, available as of 14. May. Unclear if there's a set with them all in or if you need to purchase lots.... I will be flying through FRA on the 21st. Let's see what details come up in the mean time.

- Bret

Thanks Brett

They are mystery packs so you don't know what's inside them. I would like a whole box which contains 60 packs if possible.

Back