need to make contact

steve54

hi every one i'm trying to contact JamesA2 has any body had contact with him lately.
I bought some parts from his market place post on April 23rd. i am unable to find the original market place post now

hi every one i'm trying to contact JamesA2 has any body had contact with him lately.
I bought some parts from his market place post on April 23rd. i am unable to find the original market place post now
Afternoon Steve,

I’ve searched for any member with James/Jim with A2 in there username and cannot find anyone that matches this search criteria who has had a sale thread this year. Can you confirm the username.

I’ve also looked through the sold threads and haven’t seen anything jump out, certainly not with your input requesting a part.

I’m sure one of the Admin Team like Ian @Proghound or Mike @Skipton01 will be able to look deeper though Sir.

Edit: I’ve found @JamesA2 who only has 1 locatable post out of the 7 posts, so guess the other 6 posts were deleted:

IMG_6992.jpeg

There is no indication of when this member was last online. One for the Admin Team to assist with probably. It might be worth dropping either Ian or Mime a PM to ask your questions behind the scene as they’ll be able to locate any old or removed posts.

Kind regards,

Tom

Last edited:
Hi Steve,

I’ve just edited my post above to add further detail. The link you’ve added is only viewable by the PM participants. Suggest you PM either Ian or Mike to see if they can assist you in the background Sir.

Kind regards,

Tom

Hi Steve. I'm an admin. I'll send you a private message. Teresa

Back