Neighbours from hell

I am unfortunate enough to live very close to the local Audi dealership and repair centre. The reputation of their drivers is absolutely rock bottom leading to remarks such as "they will never drive my car", "cocky b**tards", etc. etc. Mums taking their kids to school are scared stiff of their driving, usually straight through a line of kids. There have been many accidents caused normally by coming straight out into a main road and bus route without stopping. The speed they negotiate a local cul-de sac, then back again has to be seen to be believed. "There goes another stupid Audi" is often heard. I've never noticed this with any other REPUTABLE dealership, why Audi? Is the management incompetent or simply head in sand?
I really feel quite ashamed to be an Audi driver when I see such bad road behaviour.
They must lose many local customers when there is such bad feeling against them.Do they care?Of course not!
Me being a grumpy old man again.
To my supporters, things getting worse, last week in hospital, amd don't start me on that one!!!

Keep your chin up Dick - I think about you pretty much every day, since Angie had her brush with the big C, even if you are a Volvo driver!

Cheers,

Mike

It must be a nightmare living next to any dealership - constant car transporters blocking the roads; customer cars scattered around the cul-de-sacs. On the plus side, it gives us grumps something to talk about.

Dick, your comments are always honest, insightful and welcome. Keep up the fight.

Ben.

neighbours

Thanks Ben, yes I'm still fighting,I was taken to hospital yesterday, one Audi cut us uo (50 in 30 limit), Then we were tailgated by an Audi. Do we all become arrogant in Audis?

Shirley if its an official Audi dealer a reasonably worded letter to the DP CC'ing VAG in Milton Keynes will have a beneficial effect?

SS7

Back