new 2 the A2.

Shaun's

Hi all been looking for a new small car since I sold my 02 arosa, doing the school run from next year so need 5 doors. been looking for a polo or A2 but the more I look at the A2,s the more I want one. In the end I got a cheap 02 A2 1.4 in light blue on Saturday, 53000 on the clock. Went to leeds to get it and drove back to Washington. Nice to drive but has light knocking over uneven road and has a bit bother starting some times other than that I can't wait to drive it to work again. Good site here and I have much to learn about the car. Thanks Shaun.:D

Hi all been looking for a new small car since I sold my 02 arosa, doing the school run from next year so need 5 doors. been looking for a polo or A2 but the more I look at the A2,s the more I want one. In the end I got a cheap 02 A2 1.4 in light blue on Saturday, 53000 on the clock. Went to leeds to get it and drove back to Washington. Nice to drive but has light knocking over uneven road and has a bit bother starting some times other than that I can't wait to drive it to work again. Good site here and I have much to learn about the car. Thanks Shaun.:D

You need to get the anti roll bar bushes and the drop links checked by someone who knows the A2 / Audis. That is likely to be the knocking noise on bumpy roads.

Check through the various posts on here for starting problems. A temperature sender could be the cause (hopefully something simple like that)

and WELCOME !!!!!

Steve B

Welcome Shaun

Yep as Steve has said droplinks and antiroll bar bushes are things that make knocking sounds going over bumpy roads!

Finally got a picy up of my first A2 A2.jpg

Back