... New A2 owner, 10 years after my first test drive

raymor

A2OC Donor
Well, I pick up an A2 75 Tdi SE on Friday... 10 years after I first test drove one. Still, wasn't a bad thing not getting one at that time as I bought an S2 Avant instead and so began a bit of an Audi journey. S2 to Ur Coupe Quattro (that I still own) to UrS4, to V8 to my last one, A6(c4) TDi Quattro.

Now a very clean Cobalt blue SE with Open Sky, parking sensors and climate and 47kmls. Looking forward to it :D

Remap, 6sp, Cruise, Bluetooth, Sat Nav and tow bar are on the list. Enough to be going on with... and if I can manage all that I'll be very lucky.

Cheers,
Raymond

Welcome to A2oc---i like to see you have a great car history and that after all those you now find yourself in an A2. Happy modding, keep an eye on the socials section be great to have you join us. cheers mikee

Welcome indeed. Cobalt Blue is a lovely colour.

The price of a towbar will give you a fright though!

Thanks. Looking forward to getting it tomorrow... and yes, the towbar is not cheap by any means:eek:

Hi,

I'm interested to hear about how you get on with the tow bar. I want to put one on mine but I understand that the original Audi supplied tow bar and towing electrics kits are both unavailable.

regards

Andrew

welcome to the social gathering of a2 jibber jabber ;)

seems to be quite a few scots buying a2's lately....thats a good thing though! where abouts in north lanarkshire you from raymond?

cammy

Got it tonight :cool: will need to spend some time searching for the bits now

Not that far off the start of the M80... ;)

Back