New A2 owner in Denmark

Tomic

Hi all

I just got my first A2 imported from Germany, Its a 1.6 S-Line from 2005.

Spec list:
Heated Seat
Parksensor
Partleder
Navi(Clarion needs to be retrofit with and RNS-E)
Double Din
17" Alloy "RS4"
Speedcontrol is in the mail from kufatec
Klima
Matt black foil
Bose

Future project
25mm lower suspension from H&R
RNS-E retrofit
thumb_IMG_1363_1024.jpgthumb_IMG_1364_1024.jpgthumb_IMG_1365_1024.jpgthumb_IMG_1366_1024.jpgthumb_IMG_1367_1024.jpgthumb_IMG_1368_1024.jpgthumb_IMG_1369_1024.jpgthumb_IMG_1370_1024.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, and welcome to the forum, that is a great looking A2, is the paintwork wrapped or is that a Matt/satin paint,
Regards
Jeff

Hi Jeff the car is Wrapped, it is charcoal gray underneath. the guy that had the car before me said that charcoal gray is an old people color :D i dont agree, but like the wrap so far :D

Hi Jeff the car is Wrapped, it is charcoal gray underneath. the guy that had the car before me said that charcoal gray is an old people color :D i dont agree, but like the wrap so far :D

It really suits the car, good choice, out of interest are there many members of the forum in Denmark?
Jeff

That's one cool A2, Tomic, keep it wrapped!

Are you going to fit the Kufatec yourself? I'm looking for someone who can fit one for me.

Thanks all for the kind welcome.

Darko my buddy is a mechanic and he is gonna retrofit it, but ill look how hard it is.

Thanks all for the kind welcome.
Darko my buddy is a mechanic and he is gonna retrofit it, but ill look how hard it is.

Tomic, just check how long it takes him to do it, maybe he could do it for me, when I'm in Denmark. Ask him, please, how much he wants for the job.

Enjoy your new go-cart :)

Welcome. Lovely car! I'm a Londoner living in Denmark. I imported my 1.4 SE from the UK. I see one or two about but yours is very rare I think – although I doubt there are many right hand drive A2s here either.

Back