New A2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find the page! Is the address correct?

1.4SE petrol in Merlot Red, Biege interior, 16" 5 spoke alloys, DIS, Open Sky, Elec rear windows.

Rob - Just beat me to it by 46 seconds. :)

----------------------------------------------------------
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie

use Thomas' link then follow news it's the first item in the list. Not sure myself, a bit in your face, but I'm sure there will be comments

Andrew - 2003 1.4 TDI Silver Climate

we think they have used a bit too much plastic ??? Do any of you know how strong sunshine will affect the plastic parts, or indeed the really bright car colours?Personally I would be afraid that the colours would fade.

Michelle&Thomas
from Ireland & Germany
1.6 FSI

They've definitely got the Allroad look sorted. Perhaps just a bit too toy like tho'. They look like little miniatures.

1.4SE petrol in Merlot Red, Biege interior, 16" 5 spoke alloys, DIS, Open Sky, Elec rear windows.

Cheers Thomas,

I think they look pretty good, however personally not my choice. Bit too bold for me.

Regarding colour fading, you will find the latest plastics are a lot more resistant to UV rays than in the past, hence are less prone to fading. However, saying that finally every colour will fade unless it is properly protected.

Kaine

I've just added a few images and an article on this new model to the A2OC website.

2001 TDi SE | Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD | Front Centre Armrest
www.Audi-A2.co.uk | www.A2Forum.net

b****r - always wanted a yellow one but couldn't swallow the extra cost!

Ho Hum

Kit

Dolphin Grey 1.6 FSI SE with Red Leather, ECC, DIS & Symphony 6 CD

""It's the color of a car in particular that conveys its lifestyle character. A striking color scheme is associated with attributes such as 'dynamic', 'youthful' and 'wild' - and has a high recollection value!" says Gerhard Pfefferle, Head of Design at AUDI AG."

Does he mean "RESALE VALUE" ! ! !

Ian

2002 1.4 Petrol SE, silver with climate control.
Why are all the A2s in Lichfield are silver ? ? ?

In true Blue Peter style, you can achieve the same result with a can of matt black spray from Halfords and some masking tape. I like the blue one ... always wanted an A2 in a bold metallic blue ... but I prefer mine without the tonka toy wheel arches ... and who are they kidding with the roof ... just order OpenSky and get a black gloss effect roof instead.

Tino
Dolphin Grey 1.4 SE

A bit too Smart for my taste

2002 FSi SE, Ebony Black with Red Nappa Leather, Tinted Security Glass

Well, I am sorry but I rather like it! Here we all are moaning about it being different and such like, but how many of you, like me, went for an A2 because it was different!!!!

Anyway the other half has an Allroad, they would look a lovely pair on the drive together.......

Fi

2002 TDi Sport Cobalt Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back